We provide our customers easy online and on-the-go access to their accounts for a more convenient banking experience. Look through our E-Banking options below and see which one is right for you!
All of our accounts include free Online Banking and Bill Pay. We can mail you an application for you to fill out and send back. You can request a mailed application by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not send confidential information over email.
iPhone and Android Apps
Our apps for iPhone and Android phones are another solution for mobile access to your accounts for on-the-go balance checking, transfers and bill paying. Use the links below to get started with this amazing mobile technology!
iPhone ® - from your iPhone®, click here, OR go to your phone's app store and search for 'Green Belt Bank & Trust Mobile Money'. Use your Internet banking credentials to log in.
Android ™ - from your Android™, click here, OR go to your phone's app store and search for 'Green Belt Bank & Trust Mobile Money'. Use your Internet banking credentials to log in.
Any phone or mobile device with Internet access - go to https://www.airteller.com/greenbeltbank and use your Internet banking credentials to log in.
For more information regarding our E-Banking Options, contact the nearest branch office
Remote Deposit Anywhere(RDA)
RDA is desinged to allow you to make deposits to your checking, savings or money market accounts by using your mobile device or scanner. You take a picture or scan of your check to deposit and the information is submitted to your GBB&T bank account.
Simply print and fill out the form below and return to any of our bank locations for approval and set up.
Then you can follow these simple steps to make your deposit:
- Log into the GBB&T App and select Deposits from the menu bar (download app if you haven't)
- Tap Capture next to Check Front
- Once image of check front is taken, select Use
- Tap Capture next to Check Back
- Once image of check back is taken, select Use
- Enter check amount and selcet account for deposit. Tap Done
- Select Deposit Check
To review your deposit you can select Review and tap Details next to desired deposit. Information such as deposit date, amount and account displays along with options to view front and back image of the check. Cut off times for deposits are 11:00am and 4:00pm Central Time/Monday-Friday excluding holidays.
No internet service required! Sign up for text message balance and history inquiries.
- Log into your Online Banking
- Click "Options" tab
- Click "Mobile Settings" tab
- Enter your text mobile settings information for your cellular phone
- Click Submit and Confirm
You will receive a text messages with further instructions
This feature allows you to stay in touch with your money no matter where you are or what time it is. Mobile Money from Green Belt Bank & Trust gives you the freedom to bank when it is convenient for you, from checking balances to making transfers and paying bills. Simply enroll with a Customer Service Representative, then follow these simple instructions.
- Log in to your Online Banking, select the “Options” tab and click on the “Mobile Settings” tab.
- Enter your cell phone number and select your phone provider from the list.
- Check the accounts you would like mobile access to and submit.
- Read the disclosure and click the “Agree” box.
- You will receive a confirmation text on your mobile phone, giving you access to http://www.airteller.com/greenbeltbank. From there, enter your Online Banking log in information to access your accounts set up for Mobile Money.
(*Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.)
Please use the government’s website http://www.onguardonline.gov/ for an excellent resource on tips and articles on avoiding scams, securing your computer, and protecting kids online.
E-Statements and E-Notices
Receiving your monthly statement is simple and free.
- Log into your Online Banking
- Click "E-Statements" tab
- Click "Sign up/Changes" tab
- Enroll all or select accounts
- Click "Save Settings"
Follow these simple steps to sign up to receive your bank notices electronically.
- Log into your online banking
- Click E-statements tab
- Click Enrollment & Changes tab
Check the box Enroll all available accounts & document types shown
TWICE if you would like to receive "ALL" of your notices electronically
(if you would like to pick individual notices you will need to select each of them separately)
- Click Save Settings
- Click I Agree (you will receive an email stating that your changes have been made)
Not an Online Banking Customer......go to www.greenbeltbank.com and enroll today!