Green Belt Bank & Trust offers 3 different debit cards giving you the option to make your debit card as unique and individual as you. Read below how you can obtain the debit card of your choosing from Green Belt Bank & Trust.
An ATM Privileged Status machine locator is at your finger tips by visiting www.shazam.net.
We are working hard to try and eliminate fraudulent activities as quickly as possible. Our free new GBBT Guardian Alert Program will notify you by text message as soon as your debit card is used. If the transaction is unauthorized, simply reply to the text message. You can sign up by clicking the link below:
If your card is LOST or STOLEN during non-business hours please call (866)546-8273. Please contact your local branch during regular business hours.
My Pic My Card
Do you ever look at your debit card and think, “I wish I could add a little life or color to this thing?” With the My Pic Card from Green Belt Bank & Trust, now you can! By adding an image of your family, your favorite outdoor activities or other hobbies to your card, you give it a splash of personality and uniqueness. Be sure to read the guidelines for submitted images below, then follow the instructions below to get your own My Pic Card for just $15 each today!
Card Creation Process
Share your custom designed card with everyone by following these easy steps:
- Pick your favorite photo
- Upload the image
- Design your customized My Pic Card by moving your image into the design lab
- Click submit
Remember to use only a high quality image that is at least 840x840 pixels large, but no larger than 10MB. The better your image, the better your My Pic Card will look. Larger images will take longer to load. Accepted file types are JPEG (jpg.), PNG, GIF, Bitmap (.bmp) or TIFFs.
Green Belt Bank & Trust reserves the right at its discretion to accept or reject any submitted image. All images submitted must have the consent of the owner including those images downloaded from the internet. Green Belt Bank & Trust will reject images that contain any of the following:
- Trademarks, copyrighted materials, company names, logos, slogans, brands of any third party or any material that could infringe on copyright or trademark names.
- Celebrities, actors, musicians, professional athletes, politicians or public figures of any kind (the only exception to this is permission-based photos of you, your family members or friends photographed with a famous person).
- Cartoon characters or artwork that you have not created and/or do not have permission from the copyright owners to use.
- People conducting or involving themselves in criminal or illegal activities or otherwise inappropriate behavior.
- Racial, political, religious or socially insensitive material
- Provocative, lewd or sexual content, including nude or semi-nude images
- Obscene, indecent or offensive material, including profanity or any other obscenities
- Phone numbers, addresses, account numbers, personalized ID numbers or web addresses
- Any image we deem unacceptable to be associated with the Green Belt Bank & Trust brand.
Please note: images that do not meet the above guidelines will be rejected, and you will be notified by email. You may then submit another image. Green Belt Bank & Trust reserves the right to exclude anyone from future use of the My Pic Card program that submits or continually submits images in violation of these guidelines.